![]() |
| Preparing to go for practice |
I have decided to name our group Bailamos Amateur team. It's the group name which inherited from my previous salsa instructor Lion Gak. I wish that we can continue his spirit and passion towards salsa even though he has gone back to his home land Korea. I will like to thank him whole heartedly of what he has taught me and the inspiration he left in my heart. Whenever I feel down and near to giving up, I will remind myself of how he always tell me " MAVIS CAN CAN~~~". =)
I will keep my finger crossed that next week we will put on a good show, its not about having a perfect performance for now, but to showcase everyone's hard work and effort they have put in these few months. I am very proud of the team fdeep down in my heart, from a shaky single spin the girls are able to do a double spin now, from no lady styling at all, they now try their best to do all the styling to timing. Lets rock the dance floor on 8th June 2013!
Performance outfit


No comments:
Post a Comment